Amazing Rhinoplasty Experience, Highly Recommend! - Newport Beach, CA

SO, I am a beautiful girl as you can see in my...

SO, I am a beautiful girl as you can see in my before photo. I have never been teased or really self conscience about my nose. To put it simply, I didn't like the way the tip drooped in pictures and I thought my bridge was a little wide, I wanted refinement and a softer, more feminine profile. One of my challenges was other peoples reaction to my decision, my advise, only tell who you HAVE to. It is a very personal decision and I was pretty sensitive to the feedback I got from friends I did share with. Surprisingly, people do not first assume nose job, they notice something different but I simply say I had a deviated septum that was fixed.

If you have been considering refining your nose, for whatever reason, I would HIGHLY recommend it, I love love love my results and my experience. It took 3 weeks for my bruises to completely resolve, the pain and swelling was also bad but you do heal in time. I think its best to remember that you are bringing out what is underneath, you are not going to have someone else's nose, you are going to have the same one you had before but sculpted and refined.

You will get very nervous several days before and wonder if you are doing the right thing and you are, try to remember that anxiety is perfectly normal before and after surgery for a while. You will look in the mirror and not recognize yourself and have to look away, its very odd!! Keep your expectations at simply a refinement of your nose, not that you will have a model nose or one you see in pics, it will still have all the same characteristics it had before and you will love it as time passes. Dont be hyper critical after your surgery and worry that the tip is too high and you have a pig nose after surgery, this is common, the tip drops and the swelling takes up to a year to go away. If you have chosen an experienced surgeon who knows what he/she is doing then you will be fine!!! Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, concerns, or need support!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to several consults with different Dr.'s and Dr. Elam was instantly my choice at the consult, trust me, you just know when you meet the right surgeon. He looked at me like I was a piece of art, you could tell he was studying my facial structure and you can tell he LOVES what he does. You are not hurried or pressured in ANY WAY, his prices are more than reasonable and I have not ONE complaint about my experience. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful him and his staff are, they have so much experience and I knew I was safe in their hands. Safety and experience is so important but something we dont always think about first with plastic surgery. I think price and result are our first thought but your safety while having cosmetic surgery really should be considered. Dr. Elam gives you a great price with a ton of experience and his surgical suite and staff are top notch.