Amazing Results Full Tummy Tuck, Smart Lipo of the Abdomen & Flanks, and Breast Augmentation! - Newport Beach, CA

No excercise or diet program in the world can fix...

No excercise or diet program in the world can fix hanging loose skin on the abdomen or help fix sagging small breasts.

I had a full tummy tuck, smart liposuction of the abdomen & flanks, and a breast augmentation on me after 3 kids (and twins!). I'm turning 40 soon and didn't realize that I could ever wear a bikini again (or any tight fitting shirt!) after having so many children until he helped me! He did a PERFECT job! You would not believe how nice my stomach looks (I have a waist again and my skin and muscles are tight!)!

It didn't matter how hard I worked out (I run every day) or how many situps I did.....nothing was going to fix my stomach. My recovery was AMAZING! I didn't need drains for my FULL tummy tuck, because he is up to date on the latest medical technology. I went to a Halloween party 5 days after the surgery feeling pretty good (and no one noticing!).

I interviewed several plastic surgeons who were not up on the latest technology (and chose the only one who did Smart Lipo and no drains for the tummy tuck). I've heard that the drains are one of the hardest things to deal with after a tummy tuck.

Re: the breast augmentation, it was an afterthought since I was already planning on doing the tummy tuck and thought I'd just do it at the same time. They look and feel great. I am surprised how much more feminine I feel. My body finally looks proportioned and clothes fit me much better. I just brought a picture of what breasts I would like, and the doctor matches them perfectly.