Amazing Doctor in Tummy Tucks! -Newport Beach, CA

Ok, so I finally took the plunge and had a tummy...

Ok, so I finally took the plunge and had a tummy tuck. My child was already 16, I didn't plan on having anymore children and really all that bugged me was that lower loose belly skin from pregnancy that I just couldn't get rid of. No amount of exercise would ever take that loose skin away (as confirmed by Dr. Toohey). I advise anyone wanting such an invasive surgery with possible extensive downtime to really do their research. I went on several consults that ranged from doctors telling me they can perform the surgery, but I would end up with a "high" vagina to "you don't have enough skin" so this is how it's going to look (use your best imagination). Dr. Toohey was a no nonsense and to the point doctor. I had already done all my research on the procedure, downtime, and risks but Dr. Toohey was thorough anyway on going over every detail. He gave me a good idea of what to expect from the end result which turned out to be fabulous! He did an awesome job and left me a normal looking belly button with a scar that litterally just looks like a line from bending at the hip. I can wear low-rise bathing suits with no scar showing. Dr. Toohey also gave me the best after-care instructions which I followed to a T. I'm sure that also helped in my healing process and end result. I will warn you; on a scale of 1-10, the pain is pretty intense (about a 9 or 10 for me) even with pain killers. On a positive note; the pain grows less and less with each passing day. Another piece of advice I'd give is it to really follow your after care instructions. They are given for a reason. Protect your investment.

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  Glad you love your results and thank you for sharing with us.  Did you take any before and after pictures??

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Found him through a network of doctors online.