Amazing Doctor in Tummy Tucks! -Newport Beach, CA

Ok, so I finally took the plunge and had a tummy...

Ok, so I finally took the plunge and had a tummy tuck. My child was already 16, I didn't plan on having anymore children and really all that bugged me was that lower loose belly skin from pregnancy that I just couldn't get rid of. No amount of exercise would ever take that loose skin away (as confirmed by Dr. Toohey). I advise anyone wanting such an invasive surgery with possible extensive downtime to really do their research. I went on several consults that ranged from doctors telling me they can perform the surgery, but I would end up with a "high" vagina to "you don't have enough skin" so this is how it's going to look (use your best imagination). Dr. Toohey was a no nonsense and to the point doctor. I had already done all my research on the procedure, downtime, and risks but Dr. Toohey was thorough anyway on going over every detail. He gave me a good idea of what to expect from the end result which turned out to be fabulous! He did an awesome job and left me a normal looking belly button with a scar that litterally just looks like a line from bending at the hip. I can wear low-rise bathing suits with no scar showing. Dr. Toohey also gave me the best after-care instructions which I followed to a T. I'm sure that also helped in my healing process and end result. I will warn you; on a scale of 1-10, the pain is pretty intense (about a 9 or 10 for me) even with pain killers. On a positive note; the pain grows less and less with each passing day. Another piece of advice I'd give is it to really follow your after care instructions. They are given for a reason. Protect your investment.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Found him through a network of doctors online.

Welcome to the tummy tuckers.  Glad you love your results and thank you for sharing with us.  Did you take any before and after pictures??