Amazing Breast Augmentation Results - Newport Beach, CA

I had been researching doctors and going to...

I had been researching doctors and going to consultations for months before I decided to go with Dr. Grover. He listed all my options, unlike many doctors who didn't even let me know about different profiles and didn't ask the type of look I wanted, only how big I wanted them. Since I did my research beforehand I knew my options so when the doctors I went to didn't discuss them I knew it was because they had their own preference of what they thought looked good. Dr. Grover took the time out to ask what I wanted and the choices I had. He didn't dismiss any of my concerns and took the time to answer all of my questions, even repetitive ones. He has great bedside manner. I had areolas on the smaller side and was not able to have my incision there, which was my first choice. I did not want scars on my breasts but that seemed to be the only choice because I wanted silicone implants, according to all the surgeons I went to. But Dr. Grover listened to my concerns and was able to go through the axillary and have my incision there instead of the breasts. He used the Keller funnel technique (which a lot of surgeons don't do) and I was able to get exactly what I wanted! Silicone breast implants with no scars on the breasts. They look amazing and I could not be any happier.

Wow, your diligence really paid off! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with other women the importance of consulting with several doctors. What was your pre op cup size? How many cc's did you end up getting? Hoping you had a smooth recovery!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon