Ethnic Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I had to write...

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I had to write one for Dr. Elam. I recently had an ethnic septorhinoplasty done with him, and my results are amazing. I did a lot of research before deciding on Dr Elam, and I met a lot of other doctors that do Ethnic procedures. But after speaking with Dr Elam, and him telling me about his extensive work on African American's down in New Orleans, I decided to go with him. He showed me a digital pic of the "after" look, and I'm currently 2 weeks out and looking closer to it already.

The swelling in my tip is still there, but as I've read and been told, it will go down over time.

But the procedure went smoothly, although I did bleed a lot. M nose was packed, so the first night was uncomfortable, but not painful. In fact, I really wasn't in ANY pain what-so-ever through out. My cast came off last week, and so far smooth sailing. Also, due to the Septoplasty part, my breathing is excellent! No more snoring for me! I'll update again at the 3 month and 6 month mark to let everyone know how it's going.

5 Months

So it's been about 5 months and so far so good. I do see tip swelling in the morning, but after a hot shower it goes away. There is still a bit of tip swelling but I have thick skin so it'll prob be another 6 months before it goes away completely.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, I hope you're still enjoying your results. Sorry to ask, but how come it was so cheap? I'm hoping to get mine done too and hope I can find an arrordable price, too. Thanks!
I had a septorhinoplasty. Being that I had a deviated septum, my insurance paid for that portion.

Thanks so much for sharing! What did you not like about your nose that Dr. E. worked on?

Hello Angie! I was unhappy with the width of my nose. I felt that when I smiled it took up a lot of my face. I already had a strong bridge, but a bulbous tip. He reduced the tip and narrowed the nostrils.

So glad it went well for you!