50 Yrs Old, 115 Lb Weight Loss, Lower Body Lift for Me! - Newport Beach, CA

After maintaining 115 lb weight loss for almost 3...

After maintaining 115 lb weight loss for almost 3 years, I have the opportunity to afford to get plastics thanks to my husband. I have chosen to get a Lower Body Lift and will need to get my thighs done in the future. I did a couple of virtual consultations and emailed and/or spoke with those physicians in Mexico. I wanted to do two in person consults as well. I went and consulted with Dr. Richard H Lee in Newport Beach, CA. While there aren't any recent reviews for him on this website, the reviews here were excellent and praiseworthy. I had also heard other patients with Kaiser speak highly of him. He did not disappoint. His office staff are friendly and helpful. While I had done my research, Dr. Lee started from scratch explaining exactly what the procedure was and how it is done. He answered all of my questions. After a discussion with my husband who preferred I have surgery here in CA rather than MX, I booked my surgery date. I go for my pre-op on July 30th. I keep reading the reviews, comments and questions online here for tips as well as to share in others' success . I have subsequently met several patients of Dr. Lee's who have had tummy tucks, lower body lifts, thighs and arms done by him and they all report that Dr. Lee is a caring, compassionate, dedicated physician. Three weeks till the new me!
Hope all went well! Keep us posted on your recovery. Happy healing!
Thinking about you today! Sending happy positive thoughts your way! Praying for a speedy recovery.
It's almost here! Countdown begins. I check in at 7:30 am. Have an overnight stay at the Surgery Center and then home. I imagine I'll wait to post then. Whoo hoo!

7 Days Post

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lee. Surgery went great with no complications. Very caring staff at surgery center. Recovery going better than I ever expected. Just chilling now at home with my husband.
You are going to rock it when those scars have healed! I am so happy for you.
Girl that is dramatic! Congrats on a clearly excellent result!
You look wonderful keep us posted.

3 weeks out

Doing fabulous. Have had a great recovery and returned to work just under 3 weeks post op. So happy with my results. Have got to get the thighs done so it all matches. Dr. Lee and his staff are wonderful and accommodating. Don't know why the photos are sideways but I'm going to post anyway!
Just stopping by to say hello! Hope you're doing well, I was thinking of you. You had such great results, Im curious to see how your LBL is l looking. Looking forward to your next update! Hugs!
So happy you are feeling so good and was able to go back to work after 3 weeks...I too was able to return to work at the same time....After hearing that so many were out of commission for 2 months it's great to hear from some of us another side, that you can recovery quickly.
LBL looking awesome! So happy you had a good result@
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon