50 Yrs Old, 115 Lb Weight Loss, Lower Body Lift for Me! - Newport Beach, CA

After maintaining 115 lb weight loss for almost 3...

After maintaining 115 lb weight loss for almost 3 years, I have the opportunity to afford to get plastics thanks to my husband. I have chosen to get a Lower Body Lift and will need to get my thighs done in the future. I did a couple of virtual consultations and emailed and/or spoke with those physicians in Mexico. I wanted to do two in person consults as well. I went and consulted with Dr. Richard H Lee in Newport Beach, CA. While there aren't any recent reviews for him on this website, the reviews here were excellent and praiseworthy. I had also heard other patients with Kaiser speak highly of him. He did not disappoint. His office staff are friendly and helpful. While I had done my research, Dr. Lee started from scratch explaining exactly what the procedure was and how it is done. He answered all of my questions. After a discussion with my husband who preferred I have surgery here in CA rather than MX, I booked my surgery date. I go for my pre-op on July 30th. I keep reading the reviews, comments and questions online here for tips as well as to share in others' success . I have subsequently met several patients of Dr. Lee's who have had tummy tucks, lower body lifts, thighs and arms done by him and they all report that Dr. Lee is a caring, compassionate, dedicated physician. Three weeks till the new me!

7 Days Post

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lee. Surgery went great with no complications. Very caring staff at surgery center. Recovery going better than I ever expected. Just chilling now at home with my husband.

3 weeks out

Doing fabulous. Have had a great recovery and returned to work just under 3 weeks post op. So happy with my results. Have got to get the thighs done so it all matches. Dr. Lee and his staff are wonderful and accommodating. Don't know why the photos are sideways but I'm going to post anyway!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

So happy you are feeling so good and was able to go back to work after 3 weeks...I too was able to return to work at the same time....After hearing that so many were out of commission for 2 months it's great to hear from some of us another side, that you can recovery quickly.
LBL looking awesome! So happy you had a good result@
So very happy for you as you are looking wonderful.
You look so great! I'm so glad you're healing so well! I'm having my surgery in January, and I'm a bit nervous, to say the least. What do you do for a living? I'm curious how quickly I'll bounce back to work and start feeling "normal" again. I appreciate any advice! Congrats on your success!
I am a casualty claims examiner for an insurance company so I sit at a desk and do computer work, telephone calls etc all day. So excited for your upcoming surgery - you'll love the results. I still can't believe how skinny I am - I've lost half of my old self.
I am so happy for you - you look amazing.
Wow your results look great. Which hurt the most the front or back incision ? How did you sleep? Were you able to move on your own? I really admire your determination and wt. loss. The most I've ever had to lose was 25-30 lbs. and that was hard. After pregnancy and being on predisone for Lupus.
I slept in my bed laying on my back with pillows for my head and one under my knees. I don't have a recliner. After several days I started to lay a bit on each side as it gets really uncomfortable laying on your back. My doctor uses a 3 day pain catheter plus Percocet as needed. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but really it was numb around the incisions. I was able to move on my own right away within 24 hours. It was slow going but very doable.
WOWEEEEEEE! What a difference. You must be so happy!
You are going to rock it when those scars have healed! I am so happy for you.
Girl that is dramatic! Congrats on a clearly excellent result!
You look wonderful keep us posted.
Happy to read your update! You look great! Your thighs look great as well! Happy recovery!
You look spectacular! I also lost about the same amount of weight and have kept it off for over 7 years. I am getting my surgery done Sept. 18th in Denver, Colorado. I can not wait. Hope you are doing well.
Thanks. You're going to love the results. Just had my week follow up. Still have my 4 drains until at least Monday but if that cuts down on the 'swell hell ' I've heard about, it will be worth it.
Wow! Flat tummy! :) im glad recovery is going well
Hope all went well! Keep us posted on your recovery. Happy healing!
Thinking about you today! Sending happy positive thoughts your way! Praying for a speedy recovery.
It's almost here! Countdown begins. I check in at 7:30 am. Have an overnight stay at the Surgery Center and then home. I imagine I'll wait to post then. Whoo hoo!
Good luck with your surgery. I was in panic mode right before the surgery but it was an easier recovery than I ever imagined. The pain isnt awful as long as you have meds. I still have my drains in on day 14. One of them hurts from how its sown in. The worst for me was having the Brazilian butt lift as well. Ouch....I worked yesterday for the first time after surgery. Im a hairstylist. It was better than expected but came home and slept. Takes awhile to build our energy back I assume.....I would make sure your doc marks you evenly. My incision lines are off....pretty upset about that. Going to talk with my doc on my next appointment about it. Keep us posted....
Very soon now. I know you are excited!!!
Wow! I can't wait to see your results! You have 7 days...
I am starting to stress trying to work ahead at the job, preparing to be laid up for 7-14 days, and taking care of the family. But at the same time I am very excited. I'll watch your story develop too!
Good luck on your surgery. I can't wait to see your results. I will be keeping up with you.