24 Years and 1 Baby Later! Breast Augmentation Needed! Newport Beach, CA

For many years, I would hide my true breast size....

For many years, I would hide my true breast size. Thanks a many different "super" push up bras along with several layers of clothing, I was able to pull of a larger breast size. I researched Dr. Nichter endlessly. Every review I analyzed. Walking in, I had no idea which size I wanted. All I knew is the image I had been portraying for years. I sat in for the initial consultation with a push up bra that was padded both underneath and sides. I described to Dr. Nichter and his assistant, that I wanted this image to finally become reality. At the time I was a B and I appeared to be a large C small D. My main concern was, I wanted to be proportional. Not too top heavy. I searched for a photo of roughly how I wanted the results to be. Procedure day had FINALLY arrived and I couldn't be more nervous. The wait time was minimal, I was changing for surgery within 5 mins of arriving and Dr. Nichter stepped in after the nurse was finished. As I laid on the bed, Dr. Nichter walked over and explained everything in great detail. What would be happening while I was unconscious. Definitely eased my nerves. The recovery was truly painless. Weeks leading up the the procedure, they make sure to prepare you for when your recovery begins, you're well taken care of. I was up and walking around as soon as I was home. My experience was AMAZING! As for the results, well, not one has noticed and I could finally wear a swimsuit for the 1st time in over 10 years! No more push up bras, no more layering, and best of all, THEY LOOK PERFECT! He did a magnificent job!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Larry S. Nichter has been amazing since the day we first met. He answered all my questions in great detail, had the ability to make me feel comfortable, and overall, understood exactly what I wanted. I was definitely concerned about my end results. Especially not knowing what size I wanted. I just knew what I wanted to look like. He NAILED IT! Described everything that would take place while I was in the OR and unconscious. One thing however, stood out. He follows up with his patients and care takers a few hours after surgery. I could go on and on about my experience. Thank you Dr. Nichter for the amazing results and for such a great experience!!!!

That's great you were able to walk in to your doctor's office with the "look" you wanted on your body! Glad your doctor nailed it for you! What type and size implants did you get? Congratulations!