Bad Doctor.. Bad Buttlift - Newport Beach, CA

Horrible! Firstly, I wish that more people would...

Horrible! Firstly, I wish that more people would not protect the individual that botched them, these "Dr's" need to be accountable for their negligence and apathy. I understand that honest, unpreventable mistakes will be made by good Dr’s trying their best; but that doesn’t apply here… This is about the lack of concern or caring about doing the best possible job and more about making money at peoples expense. There are so many egotistical arrogant Dr's that don't care; it’s for the money and you are left with lifelong, emotionally damaging results.. At least if these individuals were named it would put them on notice that their botchery could be made public and it would help knowing what Dr. to stay away from so that the same thing does not happen to someone else.

I had a "butt lift", but as everyone here has testified, it was a body lift. I had a previous butt lift from another Dr. previously but did not have great results. This "Dr.", only having 5 years experience and trying to make a name for himself, said that he could significantly improve me...

Long story short, after 4 revisions at a cost to me, he has taken away any buttock fold, including up into my groin and vaginal area, all of which are now FLAT. I believe he let an assistant practice on me because of how poor and extreme the last scars and revision looked.... My buttock is long, flat with very, very obvious scars because of what he did (part of my buttock opened up after his surgery so there is a scar that is even longer and wider). The scar on one side is so low, almost midway in back of my thigh. Because he did not anchor anything, the scar continues to get longer and lower I look horrible in jeans, shorts, etc. and now have to wear a special garment to try and make me look like I have somewhat of a buttock... It is so devastating and life altering. I am depressed everyday and cannot even stand to look in the mirror.

I have gone to 3 other PS to try and see if they can repair what he did. So far they have all said that there wasn't because he took away my buttock folds and that they were very hard to create. I am still looking. The worst part is his uncaring attitude saying that the bad results were my fault! He took my money and body from me.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Because of the above... I have the bad results to support what I am saying. He blames the other Dr. He is also insensitive to pain. I was in excruciating pain after the procedures and every time he refused to let the staff give me any additional pain medication, even though they called and asked him if he could because of the pain I was in. Please ask any questions and I will be happy to provide additional information and/or pictures so you can make your own decisions after seeing what he did to me.

I'm sorry! I hope you can find a good surgeon.
I would love to talk to you~

I'm sorry to hear about your surgery, djp13. We would certainly appreciate you posting pictures, as this can help others who are looking into butt lift surgery.