Brow Lift After Effects - Newport Beach, CA

I had a endoscopic brow lift exactly one year ago....

I had a endoscopic brow lift exactly one year ago. Since then I have had persistent pruritis (severe itching) of my scalp. The constant movement of my nails against my scalp has now rendered my brow lift ineffective since the itching causes the skin to move so much. In order words the brow lift dropped. Pruritis is a condition which could happen to anyone.

Dr. George Brennan

I had other proceedures done too. The results were barely noticable. After a full face lift NO ONE even noticed.....not even family. He was too conservative.

I had a provedure done by Dr Brennan and I am very happy with the results. I actually prefer conservative. I don't like the pulled back fake look. The other doctor in the second comment is one I went to for a consultation prior to Dr Brennan. I did not like the Dr Cruises work and high volume office, it's like a plastic mill. My procedure was a facelift and very natural, after all isn't that the idea of enhancing? I didn't want to change my look just refresh and I couldn't be happier when no one noticed. They just told me I looked great and refreshed but couldn't figure out why, to me that's perfect.
I am sorry to hear that..:( That's exactly what happened to my mom 2 1/2 years ago. Too conservative! It frustrated even ME. I didn't want that to happen to me when I got my surgery. Maybe consider a revision?? I am post op 5 weeks and have read and experienced only good things with my Doc. He is also in newport beach, which is why I am letting you know--it's close. Dr. Joseph Thomas Cruise. I read endless great reviews, even from nurses that service that whole area. That's all I can offer. I am sorry, once again. I hope you don't lose faith. People get revisions all the time. :)

Hi jacqui gee,

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sorry the results haven't turned out well. Did your doctor have any explanation for why this happened?