7 Weeks Post-op, Wish I Chose Bigger Size

I am 5”5, 105 lbs. Pre-Op 32A-Hoping for a...

I am 5”5, 105 lbs. Pre-Op 32A-Hoping for a Full C,400CC,silicone,Mod+, under.

I had BA on 11/20/09; I am almost 8 weeks post-op. I feel kind sad sometime cuz for a thin person like me; I thought 400CC would look big on me. My Dr told me he put 400CC on me. Dr can’t lie to you right? To him he think they are big on me but to me and some of my friends said NO, they don’t look big, they looks natural on me. Natural? Hm….its seems like they’re trying to be nice not to say they look small on me? People can’t even tell I had boobs job done when I wear blouses unless I wear low cut shirts. I feel kind a sad sometime. I hope in 6 month I will see something different.

I did it so I fit into my outfits more. I don’t want to wear padded bra anymore. I want to take off my clothes there I able to see big boobs on my chest.

Do you have any pics/ how do you feel now? I have identical stats and was thinking 350-375 mod plus cohesive unders for a full c/32d but afraid to choose the wrong size
Do you have any pics/how do you feel now? I have identical stats and was thinking 350-375 mod plus cohesive gel unders but I'm afraid of going too big or too small.
I am having BA in a few days,...I have 350cc now (36d) weigh 153, and am 5'7". I am having the surgery because I have a ruptured implant. As luck would have it, I need to have them replaced, so I am going to upgrade. :D My PS says 800cc is more than enough on Mentor High profile. I am not sure. I want HUGE, but not bowling balls, but also know from experience I grow into them (as we get older). Any input/advice? Thanks, F.
it could be because u got them under the muscle and they need time to settle into place. the doctor shoul dhave gave u an implant card to keep in your wallet of the size he put in you
Excuse me how do u do the rice test?
First you'll need either a pair of stockings or pantyhose you don't mind cutting up. Next, a measuring cup and some dry rice. Measure out however many CCs you'd like to try on into one of the 'legs' and cut off the excess (but not too short - leave lots of excess, in case you want to add more later). Tie it off nice and snug using a knot you can easily untie later, such as a slippery half hitch (or tie a piece of string around it, etc). Repeat for second 'leg'. Stuff your newly created mesh rice-filled sacks into your bra. You will probably need to smoosh them flat, as they will want to assume the shape of a foot (thanks to the way the hosiery is made). If it's an option, buy a larger bra, eg, the size you think you might want to be, before stuffing your bra with these. If you like the size, try wearing them for a few hours (eg, around the house) to see how comfy you get wearing them, how easily you get used to the larger size, etc. Now, if you want to go larger (or smaller), untie the knots and add (or subtract) an appropriate amount of rice. Remember that this will only be a vague approximation, that actual breast augmentation surgery results will differ somewhat. Still, this will be better than merely trying to imagine the results.
how much rice quals a certain amount of cc's?
1 cup is about 235cc. It's easier if you have a measuring cup which is graduated in both cups and CCs, then you can avoid doing the math.
Ok so if I have 450cc now but want to be 800cc I would just fill the bag of rice with 350 cc?
Yes. Just remember to smoosh the bag as flat as possible, remember to place it lower in the bra (more or less below and in front of your breast), and remember this is going to be very approximate, it will never be a precise representation of what you could look like with 800cc implants. Be clear in stating your goals to your surgeon, as your surgeon can do more than simply replace implants.
I like my PS; it’s not his fault that I wasn’t happy with the size. I chose the size myself and I want him to put 400CC on me because since I am such a thin person, I thought 400CC will look so huge on me. So I guess I am in that boobies greed mood. I love my side boobs, but I also want more projection. ?
Then have another chat with your surgeon. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If he says to wait a few more months then see where things are at, that translates to "let's see if you change your mind in a few months". It's definitely a good idea to avoid unnecessary surgery, but if your mind is set on your new goal after 3, 6, 12, 18 months later, then your mind is set. It sounds like your surgeon will at least be open to the discussion, which is good. There's also a chance that it's pushing the edge of your surgeon's comfort zone (in terms of size and personal sense of aesthetics). Try to find out whether he's done larger implants for other women; if so, then your chances of going bigger with him are good. Do keep us posted!
My PS really seemed set on my size. I wanted to go larger more like a 575-650cc bc I'm already large in my chest 36dd before surgery and he only did a 550cc saline under the muscle.. I'm now 2wks post op and I look no bigger.. A tad fuller but that is all and I swear I've been so depressed bc I went thru all of this pain and suffering for nothing it seems... I tried to tell him I wanted bigger and he shrugged me off i felt and I didn't like that...:( idk what to do now..
2 weeks post is too soon to pass judgement. 3 weeks is a bare minimum, but surgeons will typically say to wait till 6 weeks post. If you're still quite dissatisfied after 6 weeks, then you can try complaining to him to see whether he'll give you a revision at a greatly reduced rate, or what. If not, then probably the best thing to do is to start saving up for your next upgrade, and look for a new surgeon. Also note that the first surgery will likely have a more difficult recovery than any of the revisions, so in theory the worst is behind you now.
I agree about the 6week waiting thing.. Im trying to be patient , I guess im just expecting everything to pop into place right now.. Im hoping once the muscle relaxes and allows the implant to drop on both sides and I "fluff" things will be different.. As of now my left implant has dropped more so that my right. My right side has a bulge on the upper part and the implant is still really high.. I have been told I look natural like there isn't anything in there..esp with my left side,even the feel doesn't feel like there is anything .. but im just waiting to see how things change and develops... One thing is certain the nerve pains in the lower parts of my breasts are UBER PAINFUL but thankfully they come and go...
I wasn't as fresh as I could have been when I read your previous post. It's worth noting that going under the muscle has a way of 'suppressing' the effect of getting implants. Also, 550cc should have the effect of increasing by 2 cup sizes, and if your original goal was 575-650cc, that would have been about a half cup on top of that. So once your current drop'n'fluff is more or less done (6+ weeks) and if you're still convinced you haven't increased by 2-ish cup sizes, bear that in mind if you decide to go for an upgrade. Meaning, don't think that an increase of 100cc, which would ordinarily give you at best an increase of half a cup, to do anything more than that. Have you had a chance to discuss this over in the 'larger' section of JBI yet?
I like my PS; it’s not his fault that I wasn’t happy with the size. I chose the size myself and I want him to put 400CC on me because since I am such a thin person, I thought 400CC will look so huge on me. I thought Full C will be big enough on me. So I guess I am in that boobies greed mood. I love my side boobs, but I also want more projection. ?
Am having breast implants which are 375cc silicone gel on 21st April at Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok. Surgeon recommended the above sized implants, but I am thinking should I opt for the 400cc instead. I am 5ft 7ins tall, 122lbs, slim frame, ribcage 32ins and currently 34b pre-op, should end up with 'C' cup - don't want to be disappointed with the 375's following surgery Any advice would be more than welcomed.
If you are doubting your size choice now you should probably go larger. I chose the 375 under the muscle and went from an A to an average C using Cohesive Gel implants. I am only 7 weeks postop but if I had it to do again, I would have chosen 450s.
I guess for the first time 400CC sounds so big, but now since i had them on me 400CC seems so small. I thought 400CC is the right size and will look big on me. I try to avoid the second surgery that why I chose 400CC. First I was going to choose 350CC instead. :( My doctor said I can redo mine in a year and half but I have to change from mod plus to high profile because my BWD only 13cm. I didn't even know how much he's going to charge me, I didn't ask him. LOL Since my BWD is 13cm, I think I can go as big as 550CC HP. :)
Note that an increase of 125cc is only about half a cupsize. If you feel so inspired, try doing the "rice test" to see whether 125cc will be sufficient, as you no doubt want to avoid going back for a 3rd surgery.
Yes I checked that card serial#; my Dr did put 400CC, mod plus on me. I love my side boobs and shape, he did really good job on me but I wish I have higher projection also. I wish I have gone to 500CC or 550CC.
You should have gotten the serial numbers for your implants. I don't know offhand whether this indicates the rated size. I would also think you could ask your surgeon to confirm in writing (he could simply show you your surgical record, I would think). That said, if you're not happy, give your current implants time to heal, like 6 months or more, before upsizing. Maybe change from mod profile to high profile, although you then might need to get larger overall implants to compensate for the HP's slightly narrower diameter.
I received a card from my surgeon listing the serial numbers of each implant which references the implant size.
Hi, I understand exactly how you feel as I too had my implants exchanged back in September 2009. I had 330cc saline implants and were replaced with 550cc silicone implants. I also thought and was under the impression that I would appear larger breasted. After 4 months of being unhappy about the outcome, I scheduled another surgery which is in 3 weeks. I chose 800cc Mentor silicone implants. I am only 5'2" and about 115 lbs. The doctor did state that because of the weight of the larger implant, I will need a breast lift in about 10 years. I am looking forward to my next surgery although my peers think I am out of my mind.