7 Weeks Post-op, Wish I Chose Bigger Size

I am 5”5, 105 lbs. Pre-Op 32A-Hoping for a...

I am 5”5, 105 lbs. Pre-Op 32A-Hoping for a Full C,400CC,silicone,Mod+, under.

I had BA on 11/20/09; I am almost 8 weeks post-op. I feel kind sad sometime cuz for a thin person like me; I thought 400CC would look big on me. My Dr told me he put 400CC on me. Dr can’t lie to you right? To him he think they are big on me but to me and some of my friends said NO, they don’t look big, they looks natural on me. Natural? Hm….its seems like they’re trying to be nice not to say they look small on me? People can’t even tell I had boobs job done when I wear blouses unless I wear low cut shirts. I feel kind a sad sometime. I hope in 6 month I will see something different.

I did it so I fit into my outfits more. I don’t want to wear padded bra anymore. I want to take off my clothes there I able to see big boobs on my chest.

Do you have any pics/ how do you feel now? I have identical stats and was thinking 350-375 mod plus cohesive unders for a full c/32d but afraid to choose the wrong size
Do you have any pics/how do you feel now? I have identical stats and was thinking 350-375 mod plus cohesive gel unders but I'm afraid of going too big or too small.
I am having BA in a few days,...I have 350cc now (36d) weigh 153, and am 5'7". I am having the surgery because I have a ruptured implant. As luck would have it, I need to have them replaced, so I am going to upgrade. :D My PS says 800cc is more than enough on Mentor High profile. I am not sure. I want HUGE, but not bowling balls, but also know from experience I grow into them (as we get older). Any input/advice? Thanks, F.