I made a decision to enlarge my breast. - Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I made a decision to enlarge my breast in and...

I made a decision to enlarge my breast in and effort to have a more sensual appearance.After having my children and experimenting with home remedy's my breast size decreased.I waited for many years to be sure of the safety of the implants.One day I just made a decision spoke to the doctor and did it.It was easy as the Dr. explained the procedures and products that were available in detail.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is an excellent doctor and honest.He did a perfect job for me.I had a saline breast augmentation done by him.The shapes are perfect and I had a very easy recovery.He also has a very pleasant personality.You are not just another number.He takes time to listen and cares.He also follows instructions quite well.He did exactly what I requested of him with the procedure.I would refer this doctor to anyone.In fact I am so happy with his services I am leaving Florida for any other matter concerning cosmetic surgery. Dr. 's holds my confidence and trust.