I Could Not Be Happier with my Results! - Newport Beach, CA

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Love love love Dr. E and his entire staff!! They are all so sweet and I fell that everyone put such an effort in getting to know me and make me feel comfortable! Dr. E especially made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. I was scared of going too big but I just trusted him and told him to do what he feels would look best. I could not be happier with my results. They look and feel so natural!!

I can tell you a little bit about recovery because I had my breasts done as well....pain was moderate, but relieved quickly by the pain medications dr Elam perscribed me. I was in bed for about 3 days, but didn't do anything with my arms (lifting, work out) for 2 weeks just to be on the safe side. I'm a nurse and lift heavy patients all day so I took 3 weeks off of work to be safe. If you have a job with less manual labor, then a week off work sufficient. Hope this helps!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for writing about your experience, Live Laugh Love. Before I move your review to our breast augmentation community, could you tell us a bit more about the surgery itself, such as downtime, pain, etc? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Your avatar is awesome :)