Trust, Experience and Best in the Field! - Newport Beach, CA

I have had rhinoplatsy, liposuction, breast...

I have had rhinoplatsy, liposuction, breast augmentation, botox and ongoing facial treatments throughout my 25-year relationship with Dr. E. I look 10 years younger than I am. I believe his conservative care of my cosmetic procedures has enable me to age gracefully. I trust him immensely.

I got my breasts done here a year ago. Now im going back to get silicone, bigger more even breasts =[

I'm glad you've had such a great experience with your surgeon. Was your breast augmentation really $20,000 by itself?

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

As a pioneer in the field of cosmetic surgery there is no better experienced doctor than Dr. E. His unparalleled knowledge, precise techniques and unique ability to give each patient a flawless result, puts him leagues above his fellow colleagues. I would trust no other. Another ultimate benefit is his personal touch and sincere approach as a caring doctor makes you feel safe and secure. I have been a patient for 25 years and he has skillfully given me the procedures that make me feel confident, youthful and ageless. I highly recommend Dr. E as a life medical partner in maintaining your "real self."