Just Started Invisalign Yesterday - Newnan, GA

I am 35 years old and have always been...

I am 35 years old and have always been self-conscious of my teeth due to an overbite. I just got my 1st set of trays yesterday and so far things are OK. I definitely notice the soreness, and I too had to get the "buttons" or attachments on my teeth.

Those are the most irritating so far because when I eat I can feel them on the inside of my mouth and they make me feel like I have food stuck in my teeth. I'm not happy that one of the "buttons" is pretty noticeable. Also, I am not in the habit of regularly flossing my teeth so that is an adjustment as well.

I just keep thinking that the end result will make all of this worth it, I certainly hope so anyway!

Has a lot of experience with Invisalign and was pretty honest about process.

Hi Annie. I am also from the area (Fayette County), 38 years old and is considering invisalign for a gap on my front teeth. How has your treatment been going? How long would you wear them?

Hi Annie,

Yes the end results are worth it. I had the "old school" braces for 8 years and it was just a constant thought of they end is soon the end is soon. How long to do you have wear the Invisalign for? At least it's only one button that shows and not like 6 or something. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt