Really Disappointed - Newmarket, ON

Dr. Rival was not what I hoped he would be. My...

Dr. Rival was not what I hoped he would be. My surgery didn't go well. He had plenty of excuses and seemed surprised and offended by my complaints. My nose is crooked, my nostrils completely different looking. Different shapes and different sizes. I don't think I was as uncomfortable with my natural nose as I am now post surgery. I wish I was told that there was a possibility that I would be totally discouraged by the results. I was promised a better looking nose and instead I have never been less confident in my life. This experience has been a very tough one. I really suggest rethinking rhinoplasty, I regret my decision more than anything and now I have no choice but to live this way.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very sweet when I met him the first time. He was very sure of himself, was very professional and extremely confident that he could get the job done. After the procedure and after hearing my concerns he became very defensive, very arrogant and sarcastic. It was difficult to have a conversation with him without crying. This experience has been life altering and I really wish I never decided to have this procedure. Also, dr. Rivals secretaries at the Newmarket location are absolutely brutal. So rude I couldn't even believe it. I was warned about them but you truly can't believe it until you experience it. His nurse is also unbelievably rude. They recently hired a new secretary, Nadia, who is an absolute doll. Best decision they've made.