Really Disappointed - Newmarket, ON

Dr. Rival was not what I hoped he would be. My...

Dr. Rival was not what I hoped he would be. My surgery didn't go well. He had plenty of excuses and seemed surprised and offended by my complaints. My nose is crooked, my nostrils completely different looking. Different shapes and different sizes. I don't think I was as uncomfortable with my natural nose as I am now post surgery. I wish I was told that there was a possibility that I would be totally discouraged by the results. I was promised a better looking nose and instead I have never been less confident in my life. This experience has been a very tough one. I really suggest rethinking rhinoplasty, I regret my decision more than anything and now I have no choice but to live this way.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very sweet when I met him the first time. He was very sure of himself, was very professional and extremely confident that he could get the job done. After the procedure and after hearing my concerns he became very defensive, very arrogant and sarcastic. It was difficult to have a conversation with him without crying. This experience has been life altering and I really wish I never decided to have this procedure. Also, dr. Rivals secretaries at the Newmarket location are absolutely brutal. So rude I couldn't even believe it. I was warned about them but you truly can't believe it until you experience it. His nurse is also unbelievably rude. They recently hired a new secretary, Nadia, who is an absolute doll. Best decision they've made.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I have a consult with him coming up soon. Would you mind sending me pics? And explaining what he said he could achieve and what was actually done. Thank you. By the way I heard Dr.Oakley Smith is really good at revision surgeries. :)
Sorry to hear you have had such a bad result. Do go ahead and get it corrected by another surgeon as I'm sure it can be put right. Thank you for naming your surgeon and your bad experience on this site as I'm sure it will help someone else considering the procedure. We need this forum! Good luck.
I am sorry yo hear about your disappointment. You don't have to live with this nose. There are surgeons out there who can help and give you the nose you deserve. Good luck!