New Breasts! - Newcastle, UK

I had small breasts 34a cup and always felt that...

I had small breasts 34a cup and always felt that cloths did not fit and lacked in confidence you know getting bra's/bikinis. I felt that my body shape did not match my natural breasts as a size 12, so I decided to look into breast augmentation.
I asked my doctors who mentioned Transform. After researching the procedure I made an appointment to see them. I met with Dr Mahadev who was lovely and put me at ease about the operation. I booked the operation asap and I was really nervous.
After the operation I felt ok - no pain and the hospital staff were great. I stayed the night in hospital which I think was a good idea for pain relief. After the operation I questioned myself to whether this was the right thing to have done. I think this must be quite a normal reaction as the breasts looked huge and (not me). It was awkward sleeping sitting up straight but you get over this time quickly.
Now 2 months later I am happy with my new breasts 34d and the scars are healing well and looking good. My clothes fit properly and bra shopping is exciting instead of being a chore trying to find padded bras.
My confidence is back and I can't wait to go shopping for bikinis!
dr mahadev

Transform Newcastle and Manchester were very good and did a great job.

Congratulations! It's nice to hear you love your new look and that your confidence is back. Let us know how the bikini shopping goes!