New Breasts! - Newcastle, UK

I had small breasts 34a cup and always felt that...

I had small breasts 34a cup and always felt that cloths did not fit and lacked in confidence you know getting bra's/bikinis. I felt that my body shape did not match my natural breasts as a size 12, so I decided to look into breast augmentation.
I asked my doctors who mentioned Transform. After researching the procedure I made an appointment to see them. I met with Dr Mahadev who was lovely and put me at ease about the operation. I booked the operation asap and I was really nervous.
After the operation I felt ok - no pain and the hospital staff were great. I stayed the night in hospital which I think was a good idea for pain relief. After the operation I questioned myself to whether this was the right thing to have done. I think this must be quite a normal reaction as the breasts looked huge and (not me). It was awkward sleeping sitting up straight but you get over this time quickly.
Now 2 months later I am happy with my new breasts 34d and the scars are healing well and looking good. My clothes fit properly and bra shopping is exciting instead of being a chore trying to find padded bras.
My confidence is back and I can't wait to go shopping for bikinis!

Congratulations! It's nice to hear you love your new look and that your confidence is back. Let us know how the bikini shopping goes!

dr mahadev

Transform Newcastle and Manchester were very good and did a great job.