How to Treat Keloid Scarring? - Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB

Hey, I suffer from 2 keloid scars which I'm hoping...

Hey, I suffer from 2 keloid scars which I'm hoping to get some advice for. I had a microdermal piercing in my chest for a few months before a keloid developed, after getting the jewellery removed the site had a minor infection which left a keloid scar. Its small but obvious in the middle of my chest. The jewellery parlour recommend aspirin rub, bio oil, tea tree oil and although its all still in progress there has been no improvement for such a small scar its stubborn!
The 2nd keloid formed after I fell onto a glass bottle at a gig. The wound was very deep and near the knee so stiches didnt hold well. After 2 appts with a nurse I was prescribed antibiotics as they presumed an infection was likely as the wound had not healed at all after a week. Now I have a pretty much flat scar ive been told is also a keloid. Anyone got recommendations that have worked for them?

bio oil and silicone sheets

I've been using bio oil for 6 months now with no improvement. I'm now trying silicone sheets out for the small scar on my sheets, its only been 3 weeks so I have nothing to report yet. Going to see a dermatologist in the next year about other possible scar treatments.