Fantastic! - Newcastle, NSW Aust

I had Juvaderm Ultra 2 days ago. There was an...

I had Juvaderm Ultra 2 days ago. There was an amazing special for $389 for 0.8 so I though why not. I was very anxious going to get it done at first because I faint with needles. I took my mother with me and because my lip is big on the Bottom the doctor said I would only need half a vial for my top lip, so my Mum unsuspectingly got the other half. We had a numbing cream applied to our lips for about 10 minutes before The procedure however you could still feel the needle sticking in which is Uncomfortable but also bearable. My whole process took about 5 minutes, and the look was almost instant. My mum only had the border of her lips done and they look superb. She had a cancer cut out of her lip years ago and one burnt off last year and the border evened up the scarring and filled them out. I would recommend this procedure to anyone that has any issues about the way their lips look. For the amount of pain vs. the result, the result outweighs it 100%

How cool that your mom got some done as well! Did either of you bruise or swell after the injections?

Ella Rouge Beauty Kotara

I was hesitant and all my questions We're answered to settle my queries. Done by a fully qualified doctor, that when I did faint she took care of me suitably and kept calm as relaxed.