Smart Lipo - New SideLaze 800 - Newburgh, NY

If you have lax (fat) skin in jowl/neck area, a...

If you have lax (fat) skin in jowl/neck area, a great alternative to a surgical neck lift is the Smart Lipo SizeLaze 800. SizeLaze 800 melts the fat and applies controlled laser energy to the under-surface of skin. Your skin will then tighten for the next six months. The procedure requires very minimal down time. I had a tiny bit of bruising which no one really noticed and I did not have any pain afterward. I was back at work within two days and am extremely pleased with my results so far (which has been over two weeks). I will keep you posted as to my results within the next few weeks.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I know it is hard to trust just anyone to complete any kind of plastic surgery on your face but I highly trust Dr. Rubinstein 100% and knew I was in extremely great hands. He takes the time to explain all the details of the procedure and is a very caring Dr. . His staff is also a very important part of the process. They are very comforting and extremely knowledgeable of information should you have any questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein for any kind of plastic surgery that you are considering...you will not be disappointed.

Hi, would love to hear an update on your progress. Are you happy w/your results?