Smart Lipo Neck Lift - Newburgh, NY

I had an important event where I was going to meet...

I had an important event where I was going to meet and greet people from all over the country and I needed an extra boost to feel my best. I decided to do the Smart Lipo for the neck area. It was life changing! I looked more youthful, more vibrant and thinner. The results were immediate. There was some downtime, there was some bruising (I wore scarfs to disguise) and during the procedure I did wonder what I got myself into but it didn't take too long. There is a healing process and the most important part is to massage the area.

Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are most supportive and make you feel like you are their priority. Tara made me feel very comfortable and calm. Six months out and I am still thrilled!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are excellent at addressing their patients' needs.Jackie keeps the office humming! Marissa excels in educating her patients and in the procedures themselves. I would only go to the best.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How was your recovery period? Was it very long?

You look great, the difference is very noticable!

The recovery was a few days. There's not much you want to do for the better part of about a week but you can go out and about. The area looks even better now and I'm still very happy about it. The overall results are so amazing I would do it all over again.