Couldn't Be Happier with my Results! - Newburgh, NY

I am in my late 40's and had been seeing Dr....

I am in my late 40's and had been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for Botox treatments for a several years. I was pleased with how it smoothed the "worry lines" between my eyebrows and my "crows feet". Dr. Rubinstein tailored my treatment to avoid the heavy brow look that I had experienced after treatment with other specialists. I have complete trust in his skills. I consulted with him about what to do about the fine lines in my upper lip, the deep lines and shadows appearing on my face of the the sagging look around my jaw line. I just looked drawn out.

It's now been two years since I had Sculptra which has added fullness to my face, minimized lines and tightened up my jaw line. A modest amount of Juvederm in my lips and the surrounding area was a big improvement too. There was minimal bruising from the Juvederm, but it was gone within 5 days. When I look at before and after pictures today, I look at least 5 years younger than pre-treatment. Nobody has asked if I've have had cosmetic work done, but I often get comments from people about how much happier, rested and healthy I look these days! Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are friendly, professional and patient-oriented.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon