Side Laze 800 for Excessive Sweating Reduction - Newburgh, NY

When I got to the office I took valium and...

When I got to the office I took valium and percocet before they numbed me with the needle.The numbing wasn't bad at all. Once numb they took the laser and worked it under the skin under my arms.I didn't feel a thing. It was quick and painless. I had to have a ride home, they wouldn't let me drive.

Once the numbness wore off I was a little sore.It was the feeling you get when you walk on crutches. My underarms bruised the next day but the pain still wasn't bad, I only needed a tylenol. The bruising lasted about a week and a half.

So its been about a month.Everything is...

So its been about a month.Everything is perfect,swelling down.The Doc said that after swelling went down I could start to sweat again for 2 to 6 months but I havent had that problem at all. I would definitely recommend this procedure.

I'm glad to hear all went well with your treatment! Since the doctor mentioned you could start sweating again, are you suppose to have another treatment regardless or would that only be needed if the sweating returned?

I wasn't very clear on the sweating,you could...

I wasn't very clear on the sweating,you could start sweating again in 2 to 6 months but I it should stop again for good.
Hi! I had this same procedure done last month, and since you're further along than I am, I thought to ask you a question. It's been a month and 10 days since my procedure (Done by a different doctor) I still have a 2" sweat circle on my right armpit. Did you sweat at all this long after? I'm still hoping it'll go away in time as the skin thickens, but I'm starting to worry. My left armpit is sweat circle free though! I just hope my right armpit follows soon.
I believe the treatment can only be given once- but if the sweating starts it should stop again in 2 to 6 months once everthing is done fully healing.

Ohhh, I see, so there could be a time between the treatment and full healing where the sweating could be noticed - I totally misunderstood. Ok, keep us posted on what happens, and how the results are holding up!!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I use the Dr. for my botox and juvederm.