First Time Labial Fillers/ Great Experience - Newburgh, NY

This was my first time ever with fillers and any...

This was my first time ever with fillers and any type of treatment, beside having done European style facials. I did not want to have anything extreme done and was extremely happy with Dr. Rubinstein treatment. I had marionette folds, upper and lower lips injected with Juvaderm. There was minimal swelling, and the pain of the injections was tolerable, thanks to the numbing cream applied in advance.. The staff was extremely informative, and Dr Rubinstein was very exhaustive in his explanation of available treatments, he also suggested Sculptra, but being my first time with any esthetic treatments, I wanted to start small. I needed three syringes, and the cost was 3 times higher than I expected. However, since I am having my face treated i would rather spend a little more but be sure that the doctor is top notch, and this is the impression I had with Dr Rubinstein. I n the future, when the Juvederm wears off, I will consider Sulptra. I am now looking forward to having a series of laser treatments done to remove facial sun damage and am extremely confident in the results. I will definitely recommend Dr Rubinstein . I had a great experience and loved the result: it looks extremely natural- my best friend only realized I had the procedure done after I showed her the before and after pictures!
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, friendly, explained procedure exactly as it was. Did exactly what I requsted.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  I can't wait to hear how long the juvederm lasts for you and if you decide to try sculptra next.  We'd love to see some pictures of your mouth area to see your results :)