Balloon Sinuplasty - Newburgh, IN

I used to work with one of Dr. Rubinstein’s...

I used to work with one of Dr. Rubinstein’s practitioner’s because we are both nurses. I have been having sinus problems on and off and it’s been really annoying for such a long time. Finally she told me to go over and talk with Dr. Rubinstein and see what he says.I had my Balloon Sinuplasty last month with him. Everybody at his office has been wonderful. They are all very helpful and they encourage you to always ask all the questions you need to. Sometimes you go to a new place and don’t feel welcome but that’s not the case here. Everybody is just so nice. After the surgery I was off for the next two days and that was it. I had no pain or swelling and there was really no downtime. It was a quick recovery and I’m very happy that I had the surgery done. I am absolutely satisfied with my results. It’s amazing how I can breathe through my nose now without any problem. Dr. Rubinstein is really wonderful.
Dr. Rubinstein

He’s a very lovable doctor and he is easy to talk to. He has an excellent bedside manner.

I'm so glad you're breathing well now! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.