Ima a Transexual Who Has Had Silicone Injections - Newark, NJ

Hi, i am a transexual from newark new jersey. ive...

hi, i am a transexual from newark new jersey. ive had silicone injected in my butt and hips, also a little bit done on my cheeks 2 appaer more fem. I had my injections done about 2yrs ago 2yrs into my transistion. I must say i am very lucky not to have experienced wut some people are, i went to a very well known person whos has done work all over the country as well as out of the country. they all hav had a great experience. but the key is to know for sure who will be injecting as well as what they are injecting. im not saying go out and get it done but if u do b sure becuz not everyone will experience the same results. im just greatful that mine looks great and im healthy so far from injections almost 3yrs ago... sincerely, ricanbarbie

my experiences were great...he was great and very professional

Just a friendly reminde since people continue to post emails   in this community,  I just wanted to let everyone know that, as a safety precaution, we have community guidelines in place against sharing personal contact information in the comments. We do have a private messaging system in place that you can use to share your contact information with anyone you feel comfortable doing so. You can click here to see instructions from our Help section on how to use the private messaging system.

Many Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

can you send me person contact info so i can get them? Im Desperate :( *******removed email********

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can you please email me about info and pricing on your injector in Woking to travel to NY. My email is ***removed email*********

Hey everyone,

Since there have been a large number of emails & phone numbers listed in this forum post I just wanted to let everyone know that, as a safety precaution, we have community guidelines in place against sharing personal contact information in the comments.

Hope this helps. :)

Hey boo i love the work its amazing im male just finally making my mind up after years of thinking i should've been a female a long time ago need some eadvice feel free to email me at n*********mail thank you hope to hear from you soon

I been searching for an injector for quite some time and want to get this done ASAP I live in the ny metro area as well can u provide more details and is this person safe

Please be very careful going to any injectors who are not board certified doctors.

Here is some additional information to help:

Cosmetic Injections - Proper Training and Injector Qualifications?

What Sort of Credentials Should I Look For (this question is specific to Botox, but I believe much of the information will be helpful to you for all injections/procedures)

“Results Depend on Experience of Injector!”

“Your Injector Matters!”

I found an injector who did mine just last week here in NYC . Let me tell u ladies you will be sore for at least 4-5 days and the forat two days are crucial. So make sure u have time to take off.
Email me if interested in my injector.

Serious inquiries only. I will not connect you if you have not done your research nor know what you want.

Thanks.

First two days*

Sorry for the typos

Thank you so much for sharing that story Ariana Veri. There are a lot of sketchy procedures going on by unqualified people.

Here is another one we did a blog post on:

"Fake Doctor Used Cement and Super Glue for Butt Enlargement"

Make sure to verify the credentials of anyone who will be doing a procedure on you - your health isn't worth risking.

Well silicone injections are illegal, because everyone there injecting them with WILL have some sort of problem. like this girl in Houston she had a heart attack.. clot from the silicone.
Hey I live in NYC and been looking for an injector for the longest, looking to get this done ASAP can u give more details and is this person safe
Ca i have some info on your injector i want mine done soon
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Please everyone Two of my friends had Silicone injections one turned out Amazing the other one died.... =(
Please do your research.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I live in nj interested in having injections. I have the money and very serious about having it done. honey***@gmail.com

Im trying to get this done february 18th or 25th. Please txt me 203*******. Thanx

You look fabulous ! Pls get in touch as soon as possible. I know u have a lot of requests for this but my 21st is next month and I'll be jn Miami. I want to look great out there. Thanks for your help and share of information !
347 *** ****