surprised he hasn't lost his licence yet - Newark, NJ

I want to start off by saying I feel super guilty...

I want to start off by saying I feel super guilty that I have not wrote a review about Dr. Fallek earlier, But hopefully this post will help derail a future "victim" from seeking cosmetic surgery from this so called doctor. I was 18 when I opted for a breast augmentation. Typical story, felt self conscience in bathing suits, wanted to fill them in better. I was a small B. I had cute , what some would even consider perfect little boobs. I went to 5 or 6 physicians when I finally settled for Dr. Steve Fallek. I was 18, when a doctor sells you the ideal image you want, his pictures of breast augmentations on his website look great and the price is perfect...seams like a no brainer right? After the procedure, I loved my breast. It wasnt till about 6-8 months later I noticed my left breast was soft and the right was hard. I didn't pay too much attention to it. During this time, my cousin and aunt had both went to Dr. Fallek for breast augmentation as well. Fast forward a year, my right breast was as hard as a rock and deformed. I couldn't wear shirts that had a logo on it because it made it so apparent that my breast were clearly deformed. It also became painful to lay on my stomach, hug ppl and work out. I went to see Dr. Fallek and he told me there was nothing he could do for me, it looked like to him that my scar tissue did not take to this foreign object in my chest. I then went to seek 2nd opinions by other physicians when I settled on Dr Joseph Racanelli. Once my second surgery was finished. Dr. Racanelli explained that Dr. Falleks first mistake was going over the muscle , which was then explained to me that over the muscle is never performed at this day and age. The bags that were in me were old, the bag rubbing against my skin ripped and rather then the bag deflating, my natural body fluids went in the bag!!! I wish I had these photos. The normal bag was clear colored (saline) measured at 330CC (which is what I asked for) the deformed bag was the color of Ice tea and measured at 720CCs. This could have been prevented with dated bags and going under the muscle!! Keep in mind, I referred this idiot to my cousin and aunt who ALSO had similar issues with there breast and had to have them removed. I wish I had photos to provide at the moment, I can send them upon request!! PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND PERSONAL TURMOIL!!!!
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Wow, so sorry you've been through this. I also have capsular contracture developing in my over the muscle implant on my right side, so I'm feeling your pain. My doc said there was a trend going back towards over the muscle, but having been on this site for over a year, I do not see that trend and feel like I've messed up wanting and getting overs. I will have to get mine redone also and go under, so I'm saying this as cautionary advice for anyone considering overs....
yes! couldn't agree with you more. Good luck on your revisions =)
I'm flattered that someone would post such a blatantly false review. Please be aware that I've never put in an implant above the muscle and certainly would never fill an implant up to that degree. The post is filled with errors and obviously a complete forgery. I've already contacted Real Self and ask that they remove this review. Why am I flattered? Someone spent a fair amount of time trying to destroy my excellent reputation and clearly I pose a threat to someone out there and am probably taking away their business. I have every intention of pursuing legal action when I find out who is responsible and will not stand idly by while someone attempts to soil my good name. If you have posted this, I suggest you remove it before you end up in front of a judge and jury. With best care, Steve Fallek, MD Board certified Plastic Surgeon. Past President, NY Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons.
My best augmentation was not placed over the muscle? I have documentation station they were. I never said you added a ridiculous amount of saline in one of my breast, Read carefully, the old bag you placed in me tore and my natural body fluids was what caused it to grow to a unusual size. This is my genuine experience with you, I stand by my statement and have 2 others that will confirm my testimony. I would love you to bring me in front of a court... The pictures of your work will speak volumes! This site is about giving genuine feedback to others about there experience. I stand by my statement.