Completely Happy with my Abdominoplasty (Young, Single Mother of Two Children)

I'm a young, single mother of two children. I went...

I'm a young, single mother of two children. I went from 110lbs pre-pregnancy, to 209lbs on delivery day with my first child due to Toxemia. I was about 130lbs before I found out I was pregnant with my second child. I gained 50lbs during that pregnancy. For the past two years, it seemed nearly impossible to get down any lower than 140lbs, and the extra skin was absolutely hideous.

My friends were very much against me getting abdominoplasty because of my age; however, I felt the exact opposite. I felt like my age was the sole reason why I should get one. My confidence was shot because my stomach looked absolutely horrible. So I went for my free consultation in the summer of 2009 and I was so impressed by all the information he gave me, than I scheduled my surgery right then and there. A month later, I went in for my surgery.

The pain medications made me very sick, and throwing up after having a tummy tuck is NO FUN AT ALL!!! The pain was bearable, but the medications made me sleep a lot, and whenever I missed a dose of medicine, even just by a half hour, I'd be in excrutiating pain. So I learned quickly not to skip a dose. I went back to work after 3 weeks. I dropped 2 pant sizes. And I gained soo much confidence.

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Ive had a pleasurable experience from the time I walked in his office door for my free consultation, to this very day when I still go to see him for post-op appointments to check my progress. His office staff is fantastic, and he is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met.