Mini Tummy Tuck & Hernia Repair - Newark, DE

So far I think it was definitely worth it! After...

So far I think it was definitely worth it! After my 2nd pregnancy my body was almost back to normal, only I had loose, stretched skin below my belly button and no amount of core work was going to make it go away.

Day of surgery: I was in some pain right after surgery. I had muscle tightening, mini tummy tuck, and hernia repair. I was having muscle spasms after surgery that were really painful. After the Vicodin kicked in, we made the trip home. Once I was home, I wasn't in mug pain at all and slept most of the time. It hurt like hell to get up and walk.

PO day 1: I am feeling pretty comfortable. It still hurts to walk or stand but not as bad as yesterday.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Lots of Internet research.

He seem like a good doctor so far.. the office staff seem pretty nice. The only thing is I didnt get to see any pictures of his work:(
Hey youngmom1984.. i live in middletown De too!! I'm also getting. The same exact procedure done by doctor, Zebel

I am happy to hear you are doing well.  Hang in there and everything will settle down quickly.  The first couple of weeks are the worst but it will ease from there.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your story! I'm very interested to hear how your recovery goes! I'm scheduled for a mini TT (without muscle repair) in two weeks! I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly!