Mini Tummy Tuck - Newark, DE

I had a mini tummy tuck 7 months ago. Ever since I...

I had a mini tummy tuck 7 months ago. Ever since I got it I have been miserable. I also had lipo on inner thighs, back and under chin. I have been in pain every day since I had the procedure done. My stomach is hard,sensitive,feels tight and it swells. Every place he did lipo still feels bruised/sore. The Dr. isnt giving me any answers. It hurts just to wear clothes around my stomach.

Going for a 2nd opinion and possibly a visit to a lawyer. I feel he knows exactly what is wrong but wont tell me. This surgery has affected my life in a negative way tremendously. A bit of depression too. Tired of it. Need answers..He also told me that my incision would only be a small one....It's hip to hip

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

DR. Chang doesnt have an answer for me. You would think with 20 some years of experience that he would know something!

I'm sorry you're in pain and unhappy! A hip to hip incision sounds more like a full tummy tuck.

If you have a specific question about what you're going through, you might want to post (with a photo) a question to the doctors on RealSelf. You can go here to do that.

I hope your pain subsides soon!