Mini Tummy Tuck - Newark, DE

I had a mini tummy tuck 7 months ago. Ever since I...

I had a mini tummy tuck 7 months ago. Ever since I got it I have been miserable. I also had lipo on inner thighs, back and under chin. I have been in pain every day since I had the procedure done. My stomach is hard,sensitive,feels tight and it swells. Every place he did lipo still feels bruised/sore. The Dr. isnt giving me any answers. It hurts just to wear clothes around my stomach.

Going for a 2nd opinion and possibly a visit to a lawyer. I feel he knows exactly what is wrong but wont tell me. This surgery has affected my life in a negative way tremendously. A bit of depression too. Tired of it. Need answers..He also told me that my incision would only be a small one....It's hip to hip

I'm sorry you're in pain and unhappy! A hip to hip incision sounds more like a full tummy tuck.

If you have a specific question about what you're going through, you might want to post (with a photo) a question to the doctors on RealSelf. You can go here to do that.

I hope your pain subsides soon!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

DR. Chang doesnt have an answer for me. You would think with 20 some years of experience that he would know something!