43 Years Old and No Cellulite! - New Zealand, NZ

I am 43 years of age and have been having LPG...

I am 43 years of age and have been having LPG Endermologie treatments for the past ten years. I have been going to the same practitioner Brigitte Bourgogne in Parnell, Auckland, New Zealandl for all of this time. Originally I sought treatment as despite being slim, eating reasonably healthily and regularly exercising I was starting to get cellulite over the front and backs of my thighs. To begin with I had the recommended 15 sessions and started to enjoy the benefits half way through this initial treatment. My circulation improved and I no longer experienced cold hands and feet. I had a tear in my calf muscle that wouldn’t heal, after finishing my sessions this ailment disappeared completely. My skin elasticity improved overall and even now I am often mistaken for being ten years younger than I am. My shape has improved but people taking on this treatment need to be aware it is something that takes time and is not a short term fix.
I am a strong believer in prevention but am also a realist and understand that ageing is a fact of life and the more you stick at something the better and long term results. I do not have any cellulite. I do not have any sagging skin or rolls of fat and attribute this to the 2 maintenance sessions of endermologie a month I faithfully attend. This will be something I do for the rest of my life and recommend it to anyone that is interested.
Brigitte Bourgogne

Brigitte is a courteous and professional practitioner. She adapts her treatments to ensure I get the best results possible and is constantly seeking improvements for her clients. Her knowledge and expertise are why my skin and body are that of a much younger person.

Thanks for sharing.  How far apart do you do the treatments?
Hi there, appointments are every two weeks typically.
So you did 15 treatment sessions total, or you did the initial 15 and now go twice a month for maintenance?  Thanks for clarifying :)
I completed 15 sessions initially, ten years ago. Now I have on average, 2 maintenance sessions a month and will continue to do so. It is the continuation of Endermologie treatments that has worked not a quick fix.
Gotcha, thanks!