Breast Implant Removal..- New Zealand, NZ

On april 7th 2013 i traveled to thailand to get...

on april 7th 2013 i traveled to thailand to get breast augmentation. i had a quick consult and was forced to make a quick decision about my implant size. i choose 355cc. i have hated them since day 1 and am now seeing a surgeon in nz to reduce the size ov my implants. not only am i unhappy with the size i am also botteming out on my left side. which the surgeon is also going to fix. i have no feeling what so ever in my breasts, even 3 months out. my scars are 8cms long under my arm. i was told 4-5cms long. very disappointed with the whole experience and the results. just wanting to get feed back from some people who are in the same situation as me :) thank you.

Goal photo

Just what I hope to look like

Removal !! :)

It has now been 1 year 3 months since I got my implants and I am booked in for the 18th August to have them removed !

5 days untill removal

Getting cold feet.. Wondering if I should get a revision instead of removal ?? I'm so scared of the results..

5 days before removal photos

Finally actually getting it done !!

Monday 27th July at 11am !
Will update with photos when there out !!
Charles Davis

Lovely guy.. Will update after the procedure.