Breast Implant Removal..- New Zealand, NZ

On april 7th 2013 i traveled to thailand to get...

on april 7th 2013 i traveled to thailand to get breast augmentation. i had a quick consult and was forced to make a quick decision about my implant size. i choose 355cc. i have hated them since day 1 and am now seeing a surgeon in nz to reduce the size ov my implants. not only am i unhappy with the size i am also botteming out on my left side. which the surgeon is also going to fix. i have no feeling what so ever in my breasts, even 3 months out. my scars are 8cms long under my arm. i was told 4-5cms long. very disappointed with the whole experience and the results. just wanting to get feed back from some people who are in the same situation as me :) thank you.
             what size did your 335cc bring you?
Started as 12a (nz size) and am now a 14d
             is your surgeon going to give you a discount for revision surgery? do you feel comfortable posting pics?

Photos

Photos
i have read that going down just 50cc will not make much of a difference, but mine are high profile and if i downsize 50cc as well as profile to a med profile i think i will see i big difference?? or do i need to go down more cc's? need advice on size !
             mod profile will make you smaller in the front and bigger on the sides! high profile which you have now is bigger to the front and smaller on the sides! i had both profiles! i have high profile now! i would go down 50cc if you just want to see a small difference but 100 cc if you want and even bigger difference! when is ypur surgery scheduled for?
I find them very wide now with high profile.. ? I haven't booked it in yet but ps said he could do it 2mrw if I wanted. I'm just still undecided on what I wanna do. I was originally just going to remove them. But then thought I would regret that, so now trying to make a good decision that I won't regret. I want to be a perfect sz for me I would say a small c. Ill put up a pic ov my goal. I want to be able to not wear a bra :)

Goal photo

Just what I hope to look like
I have finally booked in for removal !! :) my left side is now flipping when I bend forward and is 4cms lower than right. Booked in for the 18th August ! Can't wait. He's also giving me an internal lift :)
Hi! I downsized from 400 to 230. I love I am much smallrr but even still wish I went down to 140-175 range. I will eventually remove or go smaller. If yoi arent happy, do it, I felt instant relief and my like was a 180 turn around. You may need strattice or tue very least some internal sutures for your low implant, you do nt want it happening again. Look into a capsullorhaphy to tighten the pocket. Lighter implants will help.
Oops meant 220.

Removal !! :)

It has now been 1 year 3 months since I got my implants and I am booked in for the 18th August to have them removed !

5 days untill removal

Getting cold feet.. Wondering if I should get a revision instead of removal ?? I'm so scared of the results..

5 days before removal photos