A Real Gem, an Excellent Surgeon! - New York, NY

I went to see Dr. Schwartz at the recommendation...

I went to see Dr. Schwartz at the recommendation of a colleague, because my face and neck was beginning to become lax, and I thought that it may be time for a facelift, reasonable at age 50. Dr. Schwartz recommended a less invasive and less expensive procedure, ultherapy. It has been 6 months (he told me that the full effect would take a full 6 mos, although I noticed an improvement even at 1 mo, and at 3 mos.) and I am ecstatic with the result. It really has tightened up my cheeks, jawline and neck, and I no longer have a double chin when I tilt my chin down. I think I can postpone having surgery for at least a few years, at which time, he says he may do another ultherapy one more time before considering a facelift.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is that rare combination of a surgeon who is patient, gentle, and technically excellent. I had quite a lot of questions to ask, and he patiently answered all of them! I have also had some skin lesion excisions by him as well, and have had excellent results w minimal scarring. The office is beautiful, immaculate and well equipped, the office staff were welcoming and professional. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Schwartz to my friends and family.

It is great to hear you are seeing a good change at the 6 month mark! I would love it if you would post some photos so we can see the changes too. :)