I Want to Do a Breast Augmentation, - New York, NY

Hi I'm 28 years old and have 3 beautiful...

Hi I'm 28 years old and have 3 beautiful children's. I kinda don't like the way my body looks and would like to get a few things done. I'm looking into getting my breast augmentation, lipo and Brazilian butt lift. I always wanted a hot body but never had the chance nor the money. I'm kinda scared of the whole surgery but can't wait till the get the my money together to go ahead with my plans. I always wanted to get my breast done but I was too hound did not have the funds and my mother would not allow me to go ahead with it. The lipo and butt was after I had my babies I feel my butt went bye byes. I have an awesome friend they gives me lots of tips on where to go and search.

My pre op

So I went to my pre op on Monday the 1st of July to pick out my new boob size. I ended going with 425cc. I'm currently a 34b. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

My surgery is here

Hi so I had my BA on July 3rd. I was so excite but nervous at the same time. Dr. Sadeh and his staff made me feel comfortable. Diane she's the nurse is an amazing person. I have a lot of pain especially when I move around or get up from my recliner. I slept on my recliner last night n I hate it.i need my bed. Other then that I feel good can't wait to see my outcome.

My bandages were taking off today

Omg today was the day for me to see my beautiful new boobs. When my dr. Eric Sadeh took them off I was amazed wit the outcome. I have no brusing n cut is beautiful. My boobs are still swollen. I'm guessing I a full c hitting a d. But I love it. I had an amazing post op woth them. They made me feel like great. Thanks again will keep updating
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I choose my provider through my friend. Went went to his office and omg I loved it. I felt so comfortable with him and his wife Mikal. They make you feel good. I really can't wait to get my procedure done already. I want to see the outcome. Mikal is amazing.

Wow! You look fantastic! Glad you were able to gather the funds to make this happen. Do you have someone helping you during your recovery...especially with the kiddos? Looking forward to more updates. Congratulations!

@sculptmenow thank you boo same to you honey can't wait to see our results
Good luck girl
Lol.. How's the movie
You'll be in safe hands
Thank you so much girl. I can't wait till the day comes that I'm getting them done. Girl that picture u have on ur profile pic is my wish. I want my booty like that. :).

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! You must be very excited to have your surgery date. Do you have help with the kids during your recovery? Have you determined with your doctor the size of your breast implants? Keep us posted!