does not work - New York

It simply did not work. Pain no big deal,...

It simply did not work. Pain no big deal, bruising very little. But it did not work. No changes. Just a badly lit before picture and an amazingly lit after.

Try this at home, take a picture with liight only from a side or top, NO FLASH, and one in the same exact spot with flash. There you go, theres your before and after.

Cheers I just lost 1,500.00

Laser Klinic

awesome DR, super nice. But no one is looking for nice, we want our cellulite removed! sorry.

Hey, so i had no bruising, no pain, not a bad experience at all. My technicians are really kind. Its just the procedure is not working. But heres what I will do, I wll wait and see what happens after the 3 following treatments. Then I will share an honest answer. I look forward to being wrong! :)

I hope it will be well worth the wait. Please do keep us updated. :)

-Britt

Hi rox,

Welcome to the Velashape community. Did you go back and ask why it did not work? You had pain and bruising , was it bad? I'm sorry you did not see the results you were hoping for. Are you going to try a different procedure? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

That's unfortunate because I know many friends who have. The results are not all the same but everyone saw some change.
I know from having visited this office that they did not acquire the device through the manufacture and thus never received certified training. This procedure is only as good as the technician operating it.
can people just operate that machine without certified training? is that even legal? to offer a service one does not know how to provide?
All of these devices are for sale on th Internet and there are no laws regarding who can an can't perform these procedures in NY unfortunately. If done properly I know man people that are satisfied with their results. They also had realistic expectations.
i dont know anyone who has had actual visible results.
I've had 3 sessions on a ball of saddlebag on my right thigh...so far I've lost 1 inch
Wow if this is the case, I'm going to play the lotto and buy the machine for myself! J/k a gal can dream...