He Does a Unique Procedure with Botox That is Actually a Brow Lift Raising the Upper Eye Area - New York

Both the botox and Juvederm keep my appearence...

Both the botox and Juvederm keep my appearence youthful and I actually look 10 years younger than my real age which as an actress,model, and host is important to me.

Totally natural looking and you can still make expressions. I had been to other doctors that made me look like a deer in headlights.
Dr Slupchynskyj is extremely skilled at Botox injections.

Really, pardon my asking but does it give you "Spock like" eyebrows? The community often is worried that they will not be able to make expressions with Botox. So knowing that they can get a lift without looking "fake" would be great for them to know.

Thanks,

-Britt

It is right above, near the arch there is a muscle. It really is a remarkable technique.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

I’ve had Juvederm and a combination of Botox and Sculptra on various areas of my face and have experienced a similar brow-lift effect. Dr. Studin, my doctor in Manhattan, has been really great about varying the areas of injection to achieve a natural effect. He looks to the areas that need it most. I always recommend his site to friends who want more information about the various procedures and such: www.webplastics.com
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

After experiences with the many doctors that do botox and filler in NYC, besides doing a great job in keeping me young Dr. Slupchynskyj takes time to explain about the procedures he does as well as what is available in the future for anti aging treatments. The office is lovely to deal with and they are always respectful of my time.