Great Experience - New York

I had an ULTHERA procedure yesterday and while...

I had an ULTHERA procedure yesterday and while there was some very minimal discomfort in one or two areas so far I would have to say I am extremely satisfied with the results, and the exciting part is understand the best of the results won't peak for approximately 90 days.

Would recommend (and already have) this procedure. There is no down time, I went shopping on the way home. I was fortunate to have two specialist from Ulthera,Inc. present whose confidence with there product/procedure was amazing.

Erin Uciechowski

I am still very pleased with the results. It's sutle, but a definate positive outcome and it holds true that the results take a few weeks to really be seen - I notice it more in photo's. Would still be very likely to recommend.
What do you think of your results now???

Xoxoxox
a-

Hi Michelle in NYC,

Welcome to the community. Wow shopping afterward that's awesome! Nothing like pampering yourself and then shopping, I want to come hang out with you LOL. And having the specialist there certainly made the whole experience. Are you going to go back in the future, since you had such a positive experience? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt