On my Way Back

I have always been fit, but pregnancy and 3 very...

I have always been fit, but pregnancy and 3 very large babies (10lbs) did a number on my stomach. I had a huge seperation of my abdominal muscles and lost of loose skin and stretch marks. The main reason I did this was so that my organs weren't poking out of my stomach anymore. I'm also looking forward to having a flat stomach and being able to wear fitted shirts and running in a sports bra this summer.

I had my tummy tuck on 2/10. The first 5 days was...

I had my tummy tuck on 2/10. The first 5 days was pretty difficult. My abdominal muscles had been pulled in a bit, and I felt like I had zero abdominal strength and my skin was so tight. Every time I tried to walk, by abs burned and my back hurt. Every day since day 5 has been so much better than the day before. I am finally feeling like my old self.

I tried on a bikini today and I look great! I...

I tried on a bikini today and I look great! I can't believe it. I haven't worn a bikini since before I had kids 7 years ago.

I am also feeling really good. Today I went on a 5 mile hike on some hilly trails. I still can't run, but at least I can get out there and be active and feel good.

I went to a family event today. I wore a tight fitted dress and my friends said I looked like I have lost 20lbs. I haven't lost any weight, I just have a teeny tiny waist now.

I am happy that I did this for myself.

You look really good runnermom! What a difference! 5 mile hike at 2 weeks post op - you go girl!

Have you had issues with swelling? When will PS clear you for running again?
Hey girl, you look awesome!!!! Do you mind me asking the name the name and location of your plastic surgeon?
U look awesome
How are you feeling now after surgery? How is the healing going?
I am feeling great! I went on a 5 mile hike today.
You will be able to wear that fitted skirt soon lol! I want on of the high waist cute ones after po:)
WOW, you look super!!! Amazing work he did!
Amazing!
You look wonderful look at that flat belly. Sure you are happy!
Wow!
You look awesome.
Wow you look great!! What a difference this will make in your life. Congrats!
you look great! can you update us with more pictures and can you tell me the name of your doctor?