Healing !!! - New York, NY

I loved that I could go home the day of my TT...

I loved that I could go home the day of my TT procedure and be in the conform of my own bed. I'm glad I def had someone to be with me the first few days because day 2 and 3 I really needed help. I'm happy also about the results, I love my doctor's job and I will def come back to him if I'll get something else done. The only thing that I could say I'm not too happy about is that I have to wear this binder for a few weeks because its kind of uncomfortable to hide it under my clothes. But at the same time I feel much better with my binder on.
Thanks for sharing... Prayers to you to keep healing week. The CG I hear helps with your healing :)....
Keep healing well not week
Thanks for ur prayers, everyday I feel better :) which cg u using ?? And from where ?? If u don't mind me asking .

Day 13????

Today is day 13 ad I can't believe how much better I feel . For moments I thought I was normal again without pain or nothing bothering . I'm almost standing straight, yayy ... Ohh I just don't know why my leg keeps bothering me, sometimes numb and sometimes pain , I noticed that is when I spend a long time sitting down, let's see what happens .. My scar is healing and even though im not there yet everyday is looking better.
Did you have lipo with your TT?
No I didn't . Only TT
New York Plastic Surgeon

I love my TT . I'm still healing but I think that my dr did an awesome job. My scar is really low and I don't have much swelling, also my belly button is getting better. One good thing is that this is day eleven and I'm already standing straight :). I'm glad I chose my doctor and it was like love at first sight because he was the first doctor I consulted with and right away I decided I wanted him to do my procedure. I'm glad I did and could t be happier with my new tummy