Healing !!! - New York, NY

I loved that I could go home the day of my TT...

I loved that I could go home the day of my TT procedure and be in the conform of my own bed. I'm glad I def had someone to be with me the first few days because day 2 and 3 I really needed help. I'm happy also about the results, I love my doctor's job and I will def come back to him if I'll get something else done. The only thing that I could say I'm not too happy about is that I have to wear this binder for a few weeks because its kind of uncomfortable to hide it under my clothes. But at the same time I feel much better with my binder on.

Day 13????

Today is day 13 ad I can't believe how much better I feel . For moments I thought I was normal again without pain or nothing bothering . I'm almost standing straight, yayy ... Ohh I just don't know why my leg keeps bothering me, sometimes numb and sometimes pain , I noticed that is when I spend a long time sitting down, let's see what happens .. My scar is healing and even though im not there yet everyday is looking better.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I love my TT . I'm still healing but I think that my dr did an awesome job. My scar is really low and I don't have much swelling, also my belly button is getting better. One good thing is that this is day eleven and I'm already standing straight :). I'm glad I chose my doctor and it was like love at first sight because he was the first doctor I consulted with and right away I decided I wanted him to do my procedure. I'm glad I did and could t be happier with my new tummy