Before Pics - New York

Below are two side shots and one frontal of my...

Below are two side shots and one frontal of my problem areas. I will be getting a TT w/ MR and Lipo of Flanks

Note all the stretch marks I was too small at the...

Note all the stretch marks I was too small at the tine to carry twins so my stomach had to do a ton of stretching to accommodate for my angels
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz

im still PREOP so i.cant.rate after care, but every thing else is terrific. ALTHOUGH the wait time can be vexing! if you're appt is inn the morning be prepared to wait already an hour and a half before you're seen

Look look great now, you will look excellent afterwards! Good luck with your journey!
My consultation is for 5/3/12 at harlem hospital...I can't wait for my tt surgery...Just wanna get my old body back lol...thanks so much for keeping us updated and giving us great info Malibusunshyne :)
your gonna have amazing results!
thank you luv! im excitied as well to see ..once swell hell has ended
yes the drains are the hatdest but thank goodness were recovering great! i stay on to p of my meds as well i think we went through enough trama lol
Back is killing me, other than that I'm ok! The no shower thing is a problem too. I am making such a mess with the sponge baths my husband said, hell u may as well take a damn shower all this damn water you slinging! Lol! I just can't get with no shower while I have drains!!! Lol! Each day is getting better. Just glad to be done with the surgery! It's son exciting to watch the changes! I'm very happy I did this! I like my meds though. I'm not being shy about taking them either!
Hey girlie! I see your surgery was the 2nd like mine! Just checking in, how are you?
im great babes, some pains how are you holding up?
hey luv bug. the pain is def real !! just tryna stayahead of the pain. um who are you contacting? inbox me the run dwn and ill tell you exactly what i did hun
hey luv, I'm so glad you made it! How did everything go? I can't wait to see your pics. I'm getting a lil discouraged, or just thinking maybe I should get a diffeerent Dr. I emailed him so ?'s and he has yet to respond. I emailed him 3/28/12!!
I can picture it already. I think ou will look great. Cant wait to see the results. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
thanks luv im super excited as well
Hi! Hope you are feeling better! Congrats on going through with it! I get mine done Friday. I can't wait to see your updated pics, I bet it looks great already!! You will feel so good when it's all done.

Get rest! Hope you feel better soon!!!
hey luv! thanks so much! No matter how many stories you read on here, nothing can fully prepare you with your own journey. Best wishes to you on friday luv! wishful thinking and constant prayers will get you thru it all :)
How are you feeling? Resting I hope!
hey hun, everything went well just in painn currently. half an hr until my nxt dose of meds
Praying that all goes well!! Good luck!!
thanx uv! it went great just in pain now :(
good luck your almost there !!
thank you hun! imso ready
Hello, when are you schedule?
monday April 2nd
good luck to you and speedy recovery!!!
Me too!!