Amazing Doctor - Modified Tummy Tuck and Lipo

PURE GENIUS... and even that is an understatement....

PURE GENIUS... and even that is an understatement. Dr. E has transformed my body into a shape I thought I could never achieve.

When I first met Dr. E it was for a consultation for a breast reduction. He took one look at them and the rest of my body and said no. He asked if I was open to other suggestions. I said yes and the rest was history.

About a month later he preformed a modifided tummy tuck and lipo on my stomach, hips, and back. I've never been so comfortable and so happy in my own skin as I am now. I have a waistline that I can actually see and curves that make my twin sister jealous. I'm constatantly looking in the mirror at my new body and smiling from ear to ear. I have a new found confidence. And I'm loving it. I'm even eating healthier just to make sure I maintain this new me.

Dr. E and staff are always professional, caring, and unbelievably attentive. I spoke with him everyday from the day of my surgery to about 2 to 3 weeks post op. It's a reassuring feeling knowing your doctor REALLY cares. From the first day I met the gang to my most recent visit, they've been more than welcoming. They make you feel comfortable. They truly are the friendliest bunch. A million thank yous for making look and feel like a million bucks. You're amazingly talented. And I'm overjoyed that you're my surgeon.

New York Plastic Surgeon