Amazing Doctor - Modified Tummy Tuck and Lipo

PURE GENIUS... and even that is an understatement....

PURE GENIUS... and even that is an understatement. Dr. E has transformed my body into a shape I thought I could never achieve.

When I first met Dr. E it was for a consultation for a breast reduction. He took one look at them and the rest of my body and said no. He asked if I was open to other suggestions. I said yes and the rest was history.

About a month later he preformed a modifided tummy tuck and lipo on my stomach, hips, and back. I've never been so comfortable and so happy in my own skin as I am now. I have a waistline that I can actually see and curves that make my twin sister jealous. I'm constatantly looking in the mirror at my new body and smiling from ear to ear. I have a new found confidence. And I'm loving it. I'm even eating healthier just to make sure I maintain this new me.

Dr. E and staff are always professional, caring, and unbelievably attentive. I spoke with him everyday from the day of my surgery to about 2 to 3 weeks post op. It's a reassuring feeling knowing your doctor REALLY cares. From the first day I met the gang to my most recent visit, they've been more than welcoming. They make you feel comfortable. They truly are the friendliest bunch. A million thank yous for making look and feel like a million bucks. You're amazingly talented. And I'm overjoyed that you're my surgeon.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Can you post your transformation pictures? I would love to see them! Glad you love your results and congrats!!
wow was the procedure that price with the lipo or just the tummy tuck?

Hooray! I love hearing of great tummy tuck experiences like this one. Do you have any before and after photos you'd like to share?

Thanks for sharing your story!! I'm scheduled for my TT with lipo of "bra fat" on July 8. I'm a nervous wreck, so positive stories like yours are so helpful! I, too, initially considered a breast reduction, but then realized myself, that my breasts would look way, way better if they didn't look so much like just another fat roll, so I'm opting for the TT. A few questions if you don't mind: 1. How old are you? 2. How long did it take you to sand up straight? 3. When did you return to work? 4. When were you able to wear your pre-surgery pants w/buttons? Again, thanks for sharing your experience. Post some pics!!! :-)