Very Happy - New York

I had the new Thermage on my 59 year old neck and...

I had the new Thermage on my 59 year old neck and jawline just today. Dr Diane Madfes NYC who is an amazing cosmetic derm who worked with Dr Pat Wexler gave me something she KNOWS will work and it did already.

I have noticed a tightening immediately with better results in time. Dr Madfes isn't one of the md's who push the latest fad lasers- i.e. Zerona etc but she had no doubts and now neither do I. Go for it!!!. Next time I'm doing my whole face. FYI it does burn slightly but only for a second with every new spot. Nothing intolerable. 5 stars.

New York Dermatologist

She was slow today due to a surgical produce on someone with skin cancer. Can't fault her for the attention to detail that she provides.

Awesome ! Do you have any pics I'm curious about this procedure.
NotsosmartFeb 2nd

When someone experiences a loss they feel bad and think they look bad. This was how my Doctor talked me into Thermage. I had natural child birth that was more comfortable and more rewarding than Thermage. Painful, please. So here I am five years later still in search of an answer to fat loss. Fat grafting doesn't work and besides, I have Sjogren's Syndrome. My doctor said all the damage I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING was because I had acne. I had poreless skin. My daughter, whom he had seen had acne, and it was fixed. My face is so gaunt and lizard like and it now doesn't match my body. I also had a BioLage facial a few months ago and all the work, that was helping disappeared. Never use an enzymatic facial when you have had Thermage damage. But, I didn't know. Now, more injections. They disappear within weeks and lately, right before the Doctor's eyes. My sister watched as they injected me and when he went to a different spot, the other injectible had sunken into the inner recesses of my face. Today I am so black and blue. Oh, and a face lift won't work because there is no fat underneath the skin. Micro-dermabrasions worked for a while until the Biolage facial. That was the end of me. I work in the entertainment business, but now I have to concentrate on writing again instead of acting. This has been the biggest disaster since the Titanic. Whatever a Doctor says do your homework. I looked up this Thermage, but gee, Oprah had said it was great. No negatives anywhere. Well at least I know now I am not alone.
Thermage was actually the first "treatment" to have been documented in literature as having caused fat loss. Over 4 years ago it was noted, so for doctors to "not know" and continue using heat/light based treatments on the face...?
I never thought to take before/after's. Bad decision. I am just amazed with my neck. Finally money well spent, besides the Juvederm of course. I was considering getting my neck done. It wasn't REALLY bad but it was certainly lax. I didn't have a stringy neck. If this thermal worked on the body as well as my neck Id look 30 again. Trust me, it was 2 thumbs up.
FYI this was the new Thermage machine...
immediately the double chin was pulled up. even funnier last night while reading it wasn't touching my lower neck as my head went bent far down reading. certainly going to do full face if the results are this dramatic right off the bat. the skin also "feels tighter" rather than just looks it.

Wow, that is awesome to hear!! Would love to see pictures if you feel comfortable posting them. :)

Happy to hear you can see the results! Would love to hear the specifics on what changes you are seeing in your skin!