Full Abdomen Lipo

I have just had the lipo done this morning. I had...

I have just had the lipo done this morning. I had the full abdomen done and the doctor removed 600cc of fat. I'm petite, 5", 116 lbs post pregnancy. I was 104 pre-pregnancy 14 months ago. I didn't gain much weight during my pregnancy and the doctor also told me that once I've had the baby, my belly would go back to normal. But, I had to have c - section and I was left over with this bulge. I tried everything but could not shift it. So, finally 14 months alter, I got the smart lipo done this morning.

So, far I'm feeling fine. I was awake throughout the procedure, did not feel any pain, just a little sting now and then. My husband picked me up, and since I was feeling fine, I went shopping, came hope and napped for 3 hours. When I woke up, I had a discharge and my pants were wet. I'm still leaking fluid and have changed my dressing twice. I will have to change it once more before going to bed. I also went to the park with my son in the evening. Let us see what day 2 brings. I'm prepared with the Bromelain tablets and have also been eating fresh pineapples. I stopped drinking alcohol a week before and will probably not drink it for another week while I'm on antibiotics. As of now, 13 hrs after the procedure, I'm not feeling any pain, just some discomfort because of the discharge and the compression belt. Will keep you posted.