Pleased with my Result - New York

My nose was large in every way that it could be....

My nose was large in every way that it could be. My bridge was pronounced and I had a wide bulbous tip. My doctor reduced the brige, extracted fat from the tip, and performed an alar base reduction which is not "standard" in rhinoplasty procedure. I was otherwise happy with my other facial features and overall appearance. My nose was the only thing I was "conscious" of so I got the surgery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenblatt is an experienced surgeon who is honest with his approach. He performed rhinoplasty on me in February and I would say that my nose is coming along nicely. I was a bit nervous after the surgery becuase I was extremely swollen. He informed me that most of the swelling would go down in the first three months but I personally feel that my swelling lasted longer. Nevertheless, I am happy with my result. At around month 5 things started to look really good. I am happy that I proceeded with this doctor as I had consulted with several others.

Thanks for posting your experience here on RealSelf. I'm glad you got the result you were looking for! What was your recovery like? Any pain or just the normal congestion/discomfort?