One of NYC Top Surgeons - New York

The results of my rhinoplasty were more than what...

The results of my rhinoplasty were more than what I could have imagined. The alterations that I had during my procedure were taking down a hump on the top of my nose, revision of the tip, and minimizing my nostals. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery or choice of surgeons.

The nose I have now looks like the one I should have been born with. The results are so natural and fit my facial structure so well that no one knows I had a rhinoplasty procedure unless I tell them.

If you are considering a facial plastic/ reconstructive procedure and want a surgeon that is going to provide you with the most natural look, impeccable judgment and a complete understanding of aesthetics then I believe this is the doctor for you. I highly recommend Dr S

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

When choosing a doctor for my procedure, it was important for me to not just go with any plastic surgeon that was listed anywhere on the web. I came across Dr S and was very impressed with the work that was performed on other patients. His focus is on the head and neck and is considered a “nose specialist” with impeccable credential and humanitarian work recognized all over. When I met with him for a consultation all of my questions were answered in a way that I had a full understanding of the procedure and what exactly I could expect as far a realistic results. He even took pictures and modified them during the consultation to show me more or less what my post procure results would look like and gave me the option to speak with other patients of his that had the similar procedures for Q&A’s.

Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf. I agree that finding a rhinoplasty specialist is very important on this journey! Glad all went well for you and that you're happy with your results.