Veneers Are Great, As Long As They Stay On! - New York

I have veneers on all of my top front teeth and...

I have veneers on all of my top front teeth and periodically, one comes off, usually when I am nowhere near a dentist and cannot do anything about it. Because the tooth below the veneer has been shaved down to a little nubbin, moments like these are quite painful and are obviously not thrilling in the looks department either. That said, my veneers are great overall and are way better than bonding ever could be.

Neil Zane

Is this normal?? :-( I was thinking about getting veneers but no way if some will fall off after 2 years. 10 years is understandable but 2 years, no way.
I think it might be pretty normal to have the occasional fluke problem, but for what it's worth, I have had no issues at all over the past year.

Its great to hear that overall you are still pleased with your veneers even though one comes off from time to time.

How long has it been since you originally had the veneers placed?

It's been about two years since my current veneers were placed. Dr. Zane is wonderful---even though I do experience the occasional problem, I would recommend him without hesitation.