Delayed Pain - New York, NY

My experience while getting the treatment was...

My experience while getting the treatment was great. The doctors and nurses were very friendly and informative. I even got to watch Netflix while I was being treated. After the appointment, my teeth were noticeably brighter than before.

It wasn't until hours after the appointment - at work - that I began to feel horrible pain and sensitivity that no amount of Tylenol seemed to help. My eyes were tearing due to the mind numbing mouth pain and the only thing I could think to do was go home and drink a few glasses of "white" wine (you're only allowed to eat/drink "white" foods for 48 hours after the procedure - this means NO: coffee/tea, most fruits/vegetables, etc.).

I am now on day 2. Most of the pain has gone away, but there's still a dull sensitivity if air or cold hits my teeth.

My teeth were not very discolored to begin with, so I'm honestly not sure all the pain was worth it especially since I'm sure the bright smile I'm seeing now will get dull with time.

How interesting that the sensitivity was so delayed. I'm glad to hear its easing up quite a bit for you though.

Have you ever done any other kinds of whitening, like using over-the-counter whiteners or anything else?

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist