It Worked for Me - New York, NY

I first heard about Zerona on The Early Show and...

I first heard about Zerona on The Early Show and was intrigued right away. From what the doctor explained to me during my consultation, this thing is not some sort of miracle cure for weight loss. Ideal candidates are people like myself who’re already committed to making healthy lifestyle changes, (especially exercising), don’t have tons of weight to lose but more concerned about problems areas, particularly in the hips, waist and thighs. From my own experience and research, while Zerona can be pretty effective, it requires a level of commitment from us. If you do not keep the dietary and exercise commitments protocols call for, your treatment will not be effective. If you have too much weight to lose, you are not a good candidate for Zerona, and even if you went through with the treatment, it will not be effective. At the end of my Zerona experience, my thigh had gone down 5 inches and I lost about 6 or 6 and a half inches off my hips. I did 12 sessions and spent a total of $1700. The doctor advised me to drink a lot of water after each treatment to help with the fat flush. I had to also cut back on fat and walked on my treadmill 5 days per week for half an hour.
Teeth whitening review coming up next!
American Laser Skincare

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for posting your experience with Zerona. I'm happy for your results. You mentioned the protocol -- are those supplements you have to take?

Hi Sharon, Their protocol is pretty straightforward; needs to do 3 treatments per week, every other day and not exceed 72 hours. Besides that you need to keep up a healthy lifestyle, which means, refraining from "bad food" that you'd normally consume. Drinking lots of water is also vital. The supplements are actually not a must but it helps with speeding up the metabolism, which helps to flush the fat out of the system; hence getting better results.

Thanks! That's really helpful.