Liquid Face Lift - New York, NY

I am a 53 year old woman who was tired of looking...

I am a 53 year old woman who was tired of looking tired! I wanted my face to match what energy I had from within. My budget didnt allow for me to get a surgical face lift, so Dr. Pober was kind enough to show me how I can achieve the look I wanted with Botox and fillers that are within my budget. I am absolutely thrilled with my new, refreshed look. There was no down time, hardly any bruising and I felt instantly 15 years younger. I went out with my girlfriends the next week and they were so happy for my new look. I still looked like the same me but just improved!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Panico Salon

It is great to hear that you got such great results! I would love to know what areas you had the filler placed in, and what fillers were used.

Hi Megan, I had botox and Restylane I had a cheek augmentation, nasolabia folds, crows feet, and my worry lines.

I bet you do look quite a bit younger! I'm always amazed how much the cheek augmentation can rejuvenate the face. I guess because its not an area I had previously looked at to give clues to aging...but when you see it filled back up it certainly makes a difference, doesn't it?!