When You Have a Bulge or Two... Hello CoolSculpting - New York, NY

I hated my tummy, I exercise everyday and my bulge...

I hated my tummy, I exercise everyday and my bulge on my tummy it is still there. One of my friend told me about CoolSculpting, she had done it a few weeks ago and she loved it. I decided to go ahead and do it too.

I went to Dr.Green and she explained that it was the right thing for me to do. CoolSculpting it is not a weight loss device, it is for those bulges you can't get rid of with exercise or dieting. The procedure was easy, i started to see results 3 weeks after the procedure. I suggested it to many of my friend. I love my flat tummy now. :)

,Zeltig, done today, on midriff was terribly painful. When the big clamp went on, I thought I'd die. Even told technition I think I have to quit. Got better after 1/2 hour. Hard getting big clamp off too. Be prepared for huge pain.

Wow that's great it worked for you, thank you for sharing!  Was it painful at all, and how long after did you see the results?

Hey Alba,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything went well for you. Did you find the procedure painful at all?

Kirsty

New York Dermatologist

Because it was an amazing experience. I choose Dr. Green through a friend referral.