Want to Go Through with Rhinoplasty This Winter!! - New York, NY

So far I have been to one consultation at Dr...

So far I have been to one consultation at Dr Jeffrey Epstein's office. It went really well! His consultant, Jon Hoffenberg, was VERY informative - he took his time answering all possible questions I would have - I barely had to ask anything. Dr Epstein came in towards the end to review my nose, take pictures and tell me what he see's for my nose and reassure me about the concerns that i had.
I will be getting the computer imaging sent to me this week and i'm excited to see what he has in mind for me.
I am quite comfortable going forward with him even without having seen the imaging - The only reservation that I have is that his clinic is based in Miami! Traveling from New York to Miami on my own for surgery... That is an EXTRA load. As much as they reassured me that i would be safe and comfortable with the nurses + have discounts available at nearby hotels, it COULD be a deal breaker. :(

Good luck my dear!!!
Trust me I have notvhad my surgery with Dr Epstein but my online conqultation with him was great. They are really helpul. He is good looking and talented. Wish you the best. Wairing for ur b4 n after
You are absolutely gorgeous! I personally wouldn't travel for the surgery, any extra stress that can be avoided absolutely should be avoided. But of course it's up to what you think would be most comfortable. Good luck!

You're so beautiful as is, but I do understand not liking something about yourself and wanting to change it (I did as well). NY does have some fabulous surgeons, so you might want to look around closer to home. If you do decide Dr. E. is the one for you, at least NY to Miami isn't too terribly far and you'd have some nice weather down there. :) Please keep us posted.

Rhinoplasty is the most difficult of surgeries and it is so important that it is done right the first time. As someone who has undergone multiple surgeries on my nose due to a less than ideal primary rhinoplasty, I wish I knew then what I know now! You are a beautiful woman, but I can see where a more refined nose would make you that much more beautiful and we all have our own opinions of ourselves when we look in the mirror. Dr. David Rosenberg in NYC is known for doing outstanding and natural rhinoplasties. Dr. Dean Toriumi in Chicago is world renowned, Dr. Guyuron in Cleveland is known to be very good, and Dr. Rollin Daniel in Newport Beach, CA is also considered one of the best. You might want to consult with them as well. I know when we get it set in our mind to do something we often can't wait, but my advice is to take your time and go to many consults so that it gets done right the first time! We all have a different take on what looks good as well, so not only do you want to find a highly skilled surgeon, you want to find one with similar aesthetics. Good luck :)
I would definitely try to stay in NY , for this operation. Like the other young lady who is going to Dr Joseph . He's based in NJ as we'll and very reputable . I'm right along with you trying to have this surgery ASAP . As soon as next wk before Xmas . I can think about nothing else but this . Sad lolol
You have a beautiful smile. All the best with surgery.
You are absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with everything.
good luck!!! I'm in NJ and would like to get my nose done by Dr Eric Joseph in West Orange. I have a consultation with him tomorrow morning. I just home the weather does not change that.